Wednesday 14 November 2018

Utoo Queen Nwuese Most Beautiful Petite Girl Nigeria Hospitality 2018, My passion for Humanity


The Most Beautiful Petite Girl Nigeria Hospitality 2018.


My Passion For Humanity.


I have always loved to be my brothers and my sisters keeper,I have always love to help people in need,the less privileged.


For me I think serving humanity is a God given gift which I have passion for,seeing others smile brings happiness to me.


Things needs to be done differently where the Government are not left alone to Carter for the less privilege in the society.


With the little we have we can give a helping hands,showing love with the little you have can go a long way in putting smile on peoples face.


Its a challenge for me to make sure I put smile on the face of people in need of social welfare.


Its a call to service and passion to Humanity, I want the youth in Nigeria to also wake up to their responsibility to show love to the less privilege in our society & Community.


As we don't need millions of Naira to show love..sometimes we don't even need a penny to do this.


Utoo Queen Nwuese.

No comments:

Post a Comment